Time flies when you’re having fun. That’s how we would sum up the first two weeks of being in business at Kāpiti Goodies. We celebrated our first sales, met great people delivering our gift baskets, and most importantly helped other Kāpiti businesses sell their products.
Your support means a lot
We want to say thanks to the following Kāpiti businesses for supporting us. For a new company just starting up, it means a lot!
- #27: fabulous jams, marmalades, chutneys, and more
- Glam Jams & Cordials: natural artisan preserved goods
- Kapiti Olive Oil: our coast’s award-winning olive oil
- Kapiti Chocolate Factory: the most delicious chocolate
- Kapiti Candy Co: handmade confectionary
- Kapitea: premium teas from around the world
- New Zealand Native Oils: natural skincare products from NZ native plants
- Sone’s Sauces: homemade sauces for any dish
A special thanks also to The Shed Project who helped us getting the wooden boxes made (and sometimes on short notice). We couldn’t have done it without you.
At Kāpiti Goodies, we are just at the beginning of our business journey and will continue making improvements to our website and adding new products in the new year. Our goal is to provide a painless online shopping experience for products made in Kāpiti, so there is still lots of work ahead for us. If you’re a business and have a product you would like to sell through our website, please get in touch.
Some impressions from Instagram (you should follow us)
Error: There is no connected account for the user 8719870720 Feed will not update.